I’ve become a bigger fan of Jimmy Fallon due to nighttime viewing—especially his thank-you notes segment. I wrote a few of my own about my daily artistic existence.
- Thank you paint –for being colorful and giving my skin different tones every day.
- Thank you hands- for making my arms have perfect brush-like extensions at the ends.
- Thank you studio- for housing me and holding up to extreme mood swings and loud music
- Thank you canvas- for being resilient to the constant pounding of my hands pretending to be brushes
- Thank you ceiling lights – for not being too bright and keeping my eyes in shape by squinting
- Thank you 3pm snack – for giving me another reason to check Facebook
- Thank you Facebook – for letting me have thousands of real friends